The role involves collaborations with the research group members and generation research results. The Research Support Assistant ensures that all study activities are completed by strictly following all current local laws, regulations, guidance, policy and procedures.
CIXT project is financed by The Malta Council for Science and Technology (MCST) through the Fusion Technology Development Fund 2019.
PIXAM project is financed by The Malta Council for Science and Technology (MCST) through the Space Research Fund 2018.
- An MQF Level 4 qualification or equivalent in engineering.
Possessing one or more of the following skills:
- Able to create software tools using C, C++ and or C#
- Able to create layouts in 3D
- Able to design build program and test microcontroller driven circuit boards
- Able to assemble, test and work with electronic circuit boards and electronic discreet components.
Candidates in possession of a diploma (MQF Level 5) qualification or equivalent in a related subject will be given preference.
Vacancies will only be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Applicants may apply in strictest confidence by the closing date indicated on this advert. Please ensure that you have uploaded copies of your certificates, transcripts and MQRIC statements (for overseas qualifications). A covering letter is also to be included. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.