The role involves collaborations with the research group members and generation research results. The Researcher ensures that all study activities are completed by strictly following all current local laws, regulations, guidance, policy and procedures.
The candidates are supported and expected to enroll and succeed in further development at Masters level part-time, and must satisfy the entry criteria within MCAST for an MRes programme. The cost of training is funded through project.
CIXT project is financed by The Malta Council for Science and Technology (MCST) through the Fusion Technology Development Fund 2019.
PIXAM project is financed by The Malta Council for Science and Technology (MCST) through the Space Research Fund 2018.
- A strong MQF Level 6 qualification in engineering, or a closely related field.
- Experience in C++/C# programming language
- Entry criteria within MCAST MRes programme
- Related academic/research/industrial experience would be considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to candidates showing research-based initiatives with published works.
Vacancies will only be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Applicants may apply in strictest confidence by the closing date indicated on this advert. Please ensure that you have uploaded copies of your certificates, transcripts and MQRIC statements (for overseas qualifications). A covering letter is also to be included. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.