|View File||Job Description|
The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology seeks to hire a talented and experienced prospective job seeker to provide support in the implementation of Erasmus+ projects within the MCAST Partnerships Office.
Applicants for the post should:
- Be in possession of a first degree (MQF 6) in a relevant field.
- Have 2 years related full-time work experience in an administrative role.
- Preference will be given to candidates who qualify in International Relations.
- A strong command of Maltese and English languages (spoken and written).
-Computer literate and experienced in use of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Experience in EU Student/Staff Programmes will be considered an asset.
- Outgoing personality is essential to be able to sell MCAST as an upmarket Vocational Institute.
Salary as at 2020: Starting from €22,977.
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by the closing date indicated in this advert. Candidates who do not upload copies of their certificates, transcripts and NCFHE statements (for overseas qualifications) on their profile will be automatically disqualified from the post. Applications should include a covering letter. All applications will be dealt with in strictest confidence.