The Malta College Of Arts, Science And Technology Is Seeking To Recruit Part-time Academics for the MBA in Tourism and Events Management.
Candidates must be in possession of:
- A First Degree (MQF Level 6) qualification.
- A Master (MQF Level 7) qualification.
-A PhD/DBA (MQF Level 8) qualification.
- 1 year of full-time academic or professional experience.
The selected candidates are required to lecture one or more of the following modules (depending on the specialisation):
- E-Tourism: ICT for Strategic Tourism Management
- Cultural Perspectives in Tourism Studies
- Event Sales and Management
- Gastronomy and Food Culture
- Contemporary Issues and Future Challenges in Tourism & Hospitality
- International Law in Tourism and Hospitality
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by the closing date indicated in this advert. Candidates who do not upload copies of their certificates, transcripts and MFHEA statements (for overseas qualifications) on their profile will be automatically disqualified from the post. Applications should include a covering letter. All applications will be dealt with in strictest confidence.