|View File||Job Description|
MCAST is seeking to fill the vacant positions of Deputy Director that have arisen at the:
- Institute of Applied Sciences
Candidates are required to:
- Be in possession of a first degree (MQF Level 6) in an area related to the subjects taught at the particular Institute;
- Hold a master’s degree (MQF Level 7) in Management, or in Educational Leadership, or in a relevant vocational area;
- Provide evidence of having five (5) years’ experience in a managerial position;
- Have a minimum of three (3) years teaching/lecturing and/or industrial experience.
Experience related to one or more of the subject areas taught at the Institute of Applied Science will be considered an asset.
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Applicants may apply in strictest confidence by the closing date indicated on this advert. Please ensure that you have uploaded copies of your certificates, transcripts and MQRIC statements (for overseas qualifications). A covering letter is also to be included. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.