|View File||Job Description|
The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology is seeking to recruit a Coordinator within the Finance Department.
Applicants for the post should:
- Be in possession of a first degree (MQF 6) in Finance or Accountancy.
- Have 2 years related full-time work experience in an administrative role.
- Be in possession of a first degree (MQF 6) in Management.
- Have 10 years experience in the financial sector.
- ECDL Certification;
- Experience in an administrative and/or supervisory role and within a financial environment would be considered an asset;
Salary: Starting from €22,977
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by the closing date indicated in this advert. Candidates who do not upload copies of their certificates, transcripts and NCFHE statements (for overseas qualifications) on their profile will be automatically disqualified from the post. Applications should include a covering letter. All applications will be dealt with in strictest confidence.