The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology is seeking to recruit a part-time lecturer within the Institute of Engineering and Transport for the Construction and Quantity Surveying Degree courses.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and Masters related to the below:
- Introduction to quantification and computerized taking off
- Measurement, Quantification and Costing
- Built Facility & Construction Industry Studies
- Value & Finance Management
- Construction Economics & Cost Management
- Construction Procurement - Commercial Management
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by the closing date indicated in this advert. Candidates who do not upload copies of their certificates, transcripts and NCFHE statements (for overseas qualifications) on their profile will be automatically disqualified from the post. Applications should include a covering letter. All applications will be dealt with in strictest confidence.