|View File||Job Description|
The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology is seeking to recruit coordinators to run the part-time courses within the following institutes:
- Institute for the Creative Arts
- Institute of Applied Sciences
- Institute of Business Management and Commerce
- Institute of Community Services
- Institute of Engineering and Transport
- Institute of Information and Communication Technology
- MCAST Gozo Campus
Applicants for the post should:
- Be in possession of a first degree (MQF level 6) in a subject area,
- Have 2 years related full-time work experience in an administrative role.
- ECDL Certification.
Experience in an administrative and/or supervisory role would be considered an asset.
Hourly Rate: €12.99 per hour.
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by the closing date indicated in this advert. Please ensure that you upload copies of your certificates, transcripts and NCFHE statements (for overseas qualifications). Applications should include a covering letter. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered. All applications will be dealt with in strictest confidence.