MCAST is seeking to fill the vacant positions of Deputy Director that have arisen at the:
- Institute of Engineering and Transport.
Candidates are required to:
- Be in possession of a first degree (MQF Level 6) in an area related to the subjects taught at the particular Institute
- Hold a master’s degree (MQF Level 7) in Management, or in Educational Leadership, or in a relevant vocational area
- Provide evidence of having five (5) years experience in a managerial position
- Have a minimum of three (3) years teaching/lecturing and/or industrial experience.
Experience related to one or more of the subject areas taught at the Institute of Engineering and Transport will be considered an asset.
The selected candidate will be engaged on a three-year definite contract.