The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology is seeking to recruit a Full Time Lecturer Maritime - Deck.
Candidates must demonstrate any one of below qualifications in respect to the subjects to be taught;
- Hold a valid Master Mariner Certificate of Competence (unlimited) with at least 5 years’ sea going experience in that capacity
- Hold a valid Master Mariner Certificate of Competence (unlimited) with at least 3 years’ sea going experience in that capacity
- Hold a valid Certificate of Competence at Management level – deck (unlimited) with at least 2 years’ sea going experience in that capacity
- Hold a valid Certificate of Competence at Operational level – deck (unlimited)
- Hold a valid certificate as Boatswain or Able Seaman with at least 2 years proven seagoing service in that capacity
Note: Selected candidates will be subject to approval from Transport Malta prior appointment.
Appointment will be according to the needs of MCAST.
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Applicants may apply in strictest confidence by the closing date indicated on this advert. Please ensure that you have uploaded copies of your certificates, transcripts and MQRIC statements (for overseas qualifications). A covering letter is also to be included. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.