The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology is seeking to recruit a Full Time Definite Research Engineer NEEMO/ Jump2Excel .
- A strong MQF Level 6 and/or MQF Level 7 qualifications in the subject area of Engineering preferably with
a specialisation in Electrical and Control Engineering.
- Hold an engineering warrant.
- At least 5 years of industrial experience preferably in energy and power systems.
- Have project management experience and/or qualifications.
- Hardware and software development preferably related to electrical engineering and proficiency in C/C++
Other preferred or asset-considered requirements
- Related academic/research experience and/or work experience (additional to requirements)would be
considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to candidates showing research-based initiatives within their career profile.
Research Engineer Gross Salary (depending on qualifications): €29,039 annually (FTE)
Type of Contract: Definite contract of service on a pro-rata/full-time basis
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Applicants may apply in strictest confidence by the closing date indicated on this advert. Please ensure that you have uploaded copies of your certificates, transcripts and MQRIC statements (for overseas qualifications). A covering letter is also to be included. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.