The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology is seeking to recruit a Part Time Definite Research Academic NEEMO/ Jump2Excel .
- Currently employed as Academic in the subject area of Engineering preferably with a
specialisation in Electrical and Control Engineering.
- At least 5 years of industrial experience preferably in energy and power systems.
- Have project management experience and/or qualifications.
- Hardware and software development preferably related to electrical engineering and proficiency in C/C++
Other preferred or asset-considered requirements
- Related academic/research experience and/or work experience (additional to requirements)would be
considered an asset.
- Preference will be given to candidates showing research-based initiatives
within their career profile.
Rate ; €26 P/Hour
Research Academic(s): Rate as per MCAST Academics Collective Agreement
Type of Contract: Definite contract of service on a pro-rata basis
Vacancies will be filled if and when openings become available. Successful candidates will be called to fill existing vacancies in accordance with the order of merit.
Applicants may apply in strictest confidence by the closing date indicated on this advert. Please ensure that you have uploaded copies of your certificates, transcripts and MQRIC statements (for overseas qualifications). A covering letter is also to be included. Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.